1. By placing an order through our website, you declare that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
2. All orders are subject to acceptance. All details supplied to HFS Furnishings must be true and accurate.
3. If there are any problems or confusion with your given order we will try to contact you as soon as possible.
4. All images of the displayed product from which some items may vary in the form of colour, usually as a result of different screen resolutions.
5. If you face any difficulty while placing an order, please contact us during our working hours.
1. We advise that there should be a responsible adult to take delivery of any goods, check them and sign for them. If you require the goods to be left without a signature, HFS Furnishings will not be held responsible for any theft or weather damage of your goods. The goods will be left at your own risk. We do not recommend that your goods are left outside, due to danger of weather damage or theft.
2. Once delivery has been made it is the customer’s responsibility to take reasonable care of the items.
1. Delivery is usually done within 5-7 working days. (Please allow for public and bank holidays and weekends.)
2. Services like door step delivery and assembling of furniture will be available on request of the customer while placing an order (Charges apply*).
Failed Delivery Attempt:
1. If you miss the delivery, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can arrange another delivery date for you. If we have specifically agreed with you the delivery date, on which you miss the delivery, there may be a charge for us to redeliver.
2. Please note that we are not responsible for any losses arising from late or failed deliveries.
3. Orders will be placed on hold when delivery fails. If delivery is not rebooked, the order will be cancelled, and the return to sender fee will apply, as per cancellation.
Exempted areas to deliver:
Unfortunately, we do not deliver to the following post codes and areas:
DD KY PH 1 to 7
AB 1 to 12 & 15 to 29
IV 1 & 2
Grampians, Highlands, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands Devon and Cornwall. If you live in any of the above areas please call to mention the details (extra charges apply).
Returns, Refunds and Cancellations
1. Please check your products (including the packaging and all parts) carefully upon delivery. If a product is damaged or incorrect, please refuse it, sign for it on the delivery sheet as ‘damaged’ or ‘wrong item sent’ and send it back with the driver. Inform the Customer Service team within 24 hours of the delivery attempt. If you don’t refuse the product and don’t sign for it as ‘damaged’ or ‘wrong item sent’, we are not responsible for any subsequent requests or claims.
2.It is your responsibility to make sure that the product (including all boxes with parts, if applicable) will fit through all stairs, passages and doors etc. until it reaches the desired room in your house. Also make sure there will be enough space for the (assembled) product to fit in that room. Check our Measuring Guide and the dimensions on the product pages for more information.
3.If the product doesn't fit, be that either the delivery drivers or yourselves unable to get the items to your room of choice, you will be responsible for the return and any associated costs this will incur. This includes the charge that will be applied for failed delivery if you refuse the delivery.
4.You are responsible for returning the products to us. To return the products first get in contact with us to clarify any details. After which you can either use your own courier or we can arrange for a courier to collect the products from you and return them to us at your cost. This is dependent on your area and the product in question, however quotes can be advised through our customer services department.
5. Please note it is the buyer’s responsibility to return unwanted goods or goods signed for in good condition by the courier, Goods need to be returned in original condition and packaging. If unpacked or unrolled a £30 handling fee will be charged. It is the buyer’s responsibility to return unwanted goods within 7 days of purchase. If the goods need to be collected by ourselves there will be collection charge according to the postcode of the customer respectively. The items must be unused.